Much Happiness, Peace, Love and Success to You and your Families for 2016!!!
Looking for something to do this New Years Eve….look no further then New York City…. the Number 1 place to be to ring in the New Year and start your 2016 with a ROAR. There are so many things to do… fitting every budget and meeting your wildest desires.
Heres just a few to wet your appetite……
- Times Square Ball Drop Dec 31st: Join thousands in Midtown Manhattan for the world’s most watched New Years Eve celebration. Get there early (by mid afternoon) and dress for the weather. Country sensation Carrie Underwood will be there entertaining the crowds. Admission FREE
- One World Observatory Dec 31st: Enjoy 360* views of New York Cities most Iconic landmarks, waterways and firework displays throughout the city. Open bar from 9pm-1am and access to the 100th and 102nd floors observation decks with performances by two of the world’s most in demand Djs. Tickets at oneworldobservatory.com
- The Rainbow Room Dec 31st: Ring in the new year with dinner & dancing at the fabulous Rainbow Room. Reservations are available from 830-930pm and will include a four course tasting menu, live entertainment by James Langton’s NY All-Star Big Band featuring Bria Skonberg, and a champagne toast at midnight. Black tie optional.. Call 212-632-5000 for reservations
- Jimmy Buffett at Barclays Center Dec31st: Sing along for your lost shaker of salt in Margaritaville and Huey Lewis and the News are opening up, so you can go back in time while looking forward to 2016.
- New Years Eve in Coney Island Dec 31st: For the 2nd year in a row Coney Island will be throwing its own Times Sqaure style celebration. A digital ball drop along with fireworks and sideshow performers…plus the 95 year old Wonder Wheel the Carousel and Thunderbolt will be open til 11pm. An LED light show will be centered around the iconic Parachute Jump Tower creating a visual countdown of the final seconds of 2015. Dress for the weather..as its not a day at the beach!
- NYRR Midnight Run in Central Park Dec 31st: Start your News Years resolution early…with a 4 mile run in Central Park at midnight!…Plus pre-race dancing, costume parade and contest, neon face painting, strobe lights, photo opportunities and fun giveaways starting at 10pm. Click here for details.
- Liberty Helicopters: We are open both New Years Eve and New Years Day conducting tours from 9am-4pm. Click here for tours