Why Fly with Liberty?
Why You Should Choose NY’s Liberty Helicopter Tour Service
- Liberty Helicopters is the ONLY Helicopter Company in New York City that is AUTHORIZED TO FLY 1000 feet from the STATUE OF LIBERTY on every tour they conduct (all other companies must fly not closer than a half mile away)
- #1 IN SAFETY AND SECURITY We are founding members of the TOUR OPERATORS PROGRAM of SAFETY and the ONLY Helicopter Company in NYC that is a member and we have an ARGUS GOLD RATING.
- #1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION Liberty Helicopters is committed to providing our customers with the safest and most enjoyable experience possible.
- THE LARGEST FLEET IN THE NORTHEAST Liberty Helicopters has a fleet of 10 state of the art Airbus Helicopters (formerly American Eurocopter).
- AIRBUS HELICOPTER IS THE INDUSTRY LEADER Pilots choose AIRBUS HELICOPTERS over Bell and others for their ease in maneuverability, more comfortable and quieter ride, less vibration, better visibility for pilots and passengers. ALL SEATS FACE FORWARD allowing our customers to see where they are going not where they have been.
- Liberty Helicopters continuously receives the annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International, along with being a multiple recipient of the 5 Star Diamond Award and the ERHC Fly Neighborly Award.
- Many of Liberty's highly trained pilots are ex-military or NYPD. All receive regular recurrent Airbus factory training, specifically the requirement of the Federal Aviation Administration part 135 air carrier standards giving you an assurance of safety aboard our helicopters. For more information on far part 135 please see about us page.
- All of our aircraft crews are certified and inspected to meet the demanding standards of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- We have our own 24 hours 7 days a week maintenance facility to service and maintain our fleet. All of our highly experienced aviation maintenance technicians receive updated Airbus factory training on a regular basis.
- Our Marketing Managerial Staff are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We have a new premier space at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport located at 6 East River Piers. Souvenirs and light snack available for your convenience.
- Open year round including holidays (weather permitting). Closed Sundays starting April 1st 2016
- Live reservation lines are open 7 days a week from 8am - 8pm Monday-Saturday and from 8am-6pm Sunday and Holidays
- Multilingual staff
- No minimum passenger requirement on any of our tours