Why Fly with Liberty?
Why You Should Choose NY’s Liberty Helicopter Tour Service
- #1 IN EXPERIENCE We have been in business and flying safely for over 27 years
- #1 IN SAFETY AND SECURITY We are founding members of the TOUR OPERATORS PROGRAM of SAFETY and we have an ARGUS GOLD RATING.
- #1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION Liberty Helicopters is committed to providing our customers with the safest and most enjoyable experience possible.
- THE LARGEST FLEET IN THE NORTHEAST Liberty Helicopters has a fleet of 15 state of the art American Eurocopter helicopters.
- AMERICAN EUROCOPTER IS THE INDUSTRY LEADER Pilots choose American Eurocopter over Bell and others for their ease in maneuverability, more comfortable and quieter ride, less vibration, better visibility for pilots and passengers. ALL SEATS FACE FORWARD allowing our customers to see where they are going not where they have been.
- Liberty Helicopters continuously receives the annual Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International, along with being a multiple recipient of the 5 Star Diamond Award and the ERHC Fly Neighborly Award.
- Many of Liberty's highly trained pilots are ex-military or NYPD. All receive regular recurrent Eurocopter factory training, specifically the requirement of the Federal Aviation Administration part 135 air carrier standards giving you an assurance of safety aboard our helicopters. For more information on far part 135 please see about us page.
- All of our aircraft crews are certified and inspected to meet the demanding standards of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- We have our own 24 hours 7 days a week maintenance facility to service and maintain our fleet. All of our highly experienced aviation maintenance technicians receive updated Eurcopter factory training on a regular basis.
- Our Marketing Managerial Staff, both sightseeing and charter, are available via smart phones 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We have a new premier space at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport located at 6 East River Piers. Souvenirs and light snack available for your convenience.
- We are open 365 days a year including holidays (weather permitting)
- Live reservation lines are open 7 days a week from 8am - 6pm
- Multilingual staff
- No minimum passenger requirement on any of our tours