Flight Coordinator Wanted
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING!
JOB TITLE: Flight Coordinator
LOCATION: Downtwon Manhattan Heliport NY NY (USA)
SALARY RANGE: Competitive wages. Excellent medical, dental, vision and 401k offered.
REPORTS TO: Director of Heliport Operations
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liberty Helicopters a leading helicopter sighseeing and charter service is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our flight operations team at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport in a full time Flight Coordinator position.
- Will work closely with the flight crews, heliport staff and Director of Heliport Operations to successfully assign, schedule and coordinate passengers into sightseeing helicopters in compliance with Liberty Helicopters policies and procedures.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekend and holidays
- Professional appearance, punctual and consistant attendance record
- Able to work in a fast paced environment in a calm and organized manner
- Able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to be a team player in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
EDUCATION-EXPERIENCE-QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or higer. Will train, however, experience in aviation/airport operations a plus. Language skills: Fluent in English a must. Multilingual a plus: Spanish, French or other.