Liberty Helicopters is looking to fill the following positions for the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
Job Title: Flight Coordinator
Job Title: Ramp Agent
Full Time~Competitive Salary~Benefits
Experience recommended but not mandatory. Will train.
Liberty Helicopters is looking for qualified applicants in the following position for the Kearny NJ heliport
Job Title: A & P Mechanic
Location: Liberty Helicopters Inc.
165 Western Road
Kearny, NJ (USA) 07032
Salary Range: Competitive
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
Job Description: Liberty Helicopters is seeking an Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic for our Kearny, NJ location. Preferred experience on AS350 and AS355. The current shift available is from 7pm to 5am working Wednesday to Saturday.
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant License with Helicopter Maintenance Experience on AS350 and AS355
- Current and valid drivers license
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and a 2 year degree in Aviation
- Must be professional at all times, communicate well and work well with others as part of team
- Must be flexible, dependable, and work assigned shifts
- Must be a very safety conscious individual
- Must have own tools
Our Pre-Employment process consists of a DOT/FAA Drug Screening and background check
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!